Featured on 'Merci New York' - Diana's Bridal Portraits

This winter I photographed Diana & Frank's wedding.  When I found out that Diana would be using her father's 1959 classic Cadillac Sedan de Ville on her wedding day I was thrilled.  Bridal Portraits were especially important since Diana chose not to have photography coverage while getting ready. Her wedding was in December so I knew we would be loosing light early. End of day winter light is majestic so we scheduled the shoot before the ceremony to make sure I photographed Diana in natural light.  She is so beautiful and I wanted to capture her in the warm glow of the sun with all the rich textures from her winter wedding.  I also decided to shoot with my twin lens camera using black & white film to help create that classic aesthetic since we were having fun shooting with her father's car.
You can see the full post here.  Thank you Merci New York!

No comments:

Post a Comment