Patricia Kantzos Photography in New York Magazine Weddings


LATEST NEWS - Patricia Kantzos Photography in New York Magazine Weddings ~ Editor's Pick.

New York Magazine Weddings also chose this photograph  - from Tiffany & Philippe's wedding - for one of their recent publications. Other photographers in the publication -  Cig Harvey - one of my favorite photographers.  WOW, what a compliment!


Last night I attended the New York Magazine Weddings Event.  I ran into Jessy of Fleurs. Her work is amazing.  I shot Cambridge & Michael's wedding last autumn  - she provided the flowers.  You can find my photographs of this couple and her floral arrangements in the gallery section of her website and blog

Cambridge & Michael

1 comment:

  1. your photos are truly incredible! so tasteful, and just captured the colors, and feelings of the day, perfectly!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...